Thursday, April 15, 2010

Military Chic...

I absolutely adore the military trend! I previously did a post on it (here) and have since been buying bits and pieces. These celebrities have rocked the trend, especially Kim Kardashian! The last few pictures I've seen of her she has been wearing military inspired pieces and she makes it look effortless. She does have a stylist who keeps her own blog and she was very much into military so it's no wonder that the Kardashian sisters have been spotted wearing a lot of it.

(From top: Olivia Palermo Alessandra Ambrosio, Kim Kardashian, Emmy Rossum & Cat Deeley.)

These are currently on my list:

(H&M, River Island & Topshop)

2 comments:

  1. *swoon* I love Emmy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really heard of her! What is she in??

    I would sell my granny for Olivia's boots!

    ReplyDelete