Friday, April 9, 2010

Miu Miu S/S '10

This was the post I was supposed to do earlier before I got sidetracked by the new Sex and the City trailer. My favourite S/S collection besides Burberry Prorsum was Miu Miu. The swallow-print is gorgeous and extremely classy. I love the cut of their skirts and their platform pumps. Would love to get my hands on a pair!

These are my swallow-print inspired looks from the high street. Illustrated People have a number of items with the swallow print and you can get them on Topshop.com. The black and white tunic is from Pennys and although I think it's a bit childish it's the best high street copy I've seen yet. (The ankle socks have nothing to do with Miu Miu, I just think they'd be so cute to wear with the pumps!)

Emma xx

6 comments:

  1. That Pennys dress is really cute! Is it instore yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the Miu Miu! I saw someone on some blog (am kicking myself for forgetting which one) who DIYed her own pair of Miu Miu platforms with scary accuracy...oh and the peacock feathers? *adore*

    Love love love,

    Erin

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen the dress in Pennys yet but I haven't been in there in a while!!

    Wow Erin, imagine being able to do that!! I would do anything for a pair of them! The peacock feathers are cool aren't they? Pennys have really stepped it up this season!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah quick, have to get this!! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Burberry, Chanel and Miu Miu....can't get enough! Oh to be rich!

    ReplyDelete
  6. To be rich indeed!! I was convinced I was going to win the lotto on Saturday but alas I only won €5! :( Cross my fingers for Wed now!

    ReplyDelete