Friday, April 9, 2010

Excited? Abso-f*cking-lutely!



I cannot wait until this comes out!! Unfortunately I'll be on holidays when it comes into cinemas so I won't be first in line like I was the last time! ( I say unfortunately like going on holidays is a bad thing. Emma, get a grip!!) But I'm really excited about the new film. I was sceptical at the start as I thought they were going to ruin it but as it gets nearer I don't care in the slightest if they ruin it I just want my fix haha!

I know it's so cliché..ooh I'm a girl, I love Sex and the City but I really do. The clothes, the dialogue, the plots, even Carrie's whinging! I love it all!! I could say I'm obsessed with it. When my friend and I went to NY last September we did our own tour! Carrie's stoop, Magnolia bakery, New York Public Library and we ate in the restaurant where Big and Carrie had their rehearsal dinner! I'm actually just realising how sad I am! And I know this sounds stupid but my 13 year old self learned A LOT while watching it!

Finally, how hot is Aidan looking??

No comments:

Post a Comment