Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wishlist of the Week...

I have such a summer feeling this week due to the weather! Even though I'm stuck inside studying it's nice to have the sun shining in the windows!! I really want the exams to be over now so I can go out and enjoy it!
I've been rethinking my wardrobe due to the sun making an appearance and I've realised that I don't have many clothes suitable for warm weather. So on my wishlist this week are:

Navy spot skirt, River Island €36.
Flowery tunic, Topshop €61
Red crossbody bag, Oasis €47
Shorts, Topshop, €58
Trilby, Oasis €20
Khaki jeggings, Topshop (€??)
Bandeau and longline bra, Topshop (€21, €30)
Tom Ford sunglasses, Net-a-porter €391
YSL tribute sandal, Barneys, €760.
*I'll probably end up buying something similar to these items in Pennys as I can't afford all these!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather!!

Emma xx

1 comment:

  1. I came to the same realization about my wardrobe this week! I've been making a birthday wishlist on myregistry.com so I decided to use this as an opportunity to stock up on cute summer clothes. Looks like I will be checking out Topshop for more ideas now!

    ReplyDelete