Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This Week I'm Loving:

Old school Madonna!

Literally just because this weeks episode of Glee is a Madonna episode! I can't wait to buy the Glee songs as I just love Lea Michele's voice-my mum has banned me from playing Don't Rain On My Parade ( I think that has more to do with my singing though!).


Mario Testino



I've been looking over his archives but I came across these shots on fashiongonerogue. It's entitled "Morning Beauty" and feature Daria Werbowy and Lily Donaldson. The photo's just blew me away and along with his other work, remind me just how much of a photographic genius Mario Testino is.

This blog:


http://blogg.veckorevyn.com/fyndigt/. The girls over at glamrocks already posted on this blog but I'm actually still in shock at how amazing this girl is! She's only 17! She goes from girly to grunge in a day and pulls it off with minimal effort! Her blog is in Swedish but she translates some of her posts. If you use Google Chrome like I do, it'll translate it for you!

Shorts:


(Clockwise: River Island, Oasis, Oasis and Topshop)

and finally,
Alexander Skarsgard:


seriously how hot is this man?!


Unfortunately I think this will be my last post for a while! I really have to get into study and cut off all distractions! My exams are in 2 weeks. I will cave eventually but hopefully not. See ye on the other side!

Emma xx

1 comment:

  1. How great was that episode of Glee!?

    Oh and I know you're busy but if you get a second, I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out with a new project I'm running and spread the word. It's a new initiative to give people a place to talk anonymously about things that are bothering them... http://chicknamedhermia.wordpress.com/2010/04/21/secret-stories-update/

    ReplyDelete