Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wishlist of the Week...



Top of my wishlist this week is a pair of tan/brown shoes!! These ones are exactly what I'm looking for! They're from Faith and are £75 pounds on their website so that will probably be like a zillion euro over here!
I love the green military shirt (€42) and the red/white stripe vest (€27) from Topshop. Fulfilling the utility and nautical trend in two buys!!
Next I need a pair of cropped boyfriend jeans. Since I've got quite short legs I didn't think they would suit me but I had a pair last summer and I lived in them! I've managed to wear them out so I need a new pair!
I'm going on holidays after my exams in May, so I need to stock up on holiday outfits! I really like this dress from Oasis (€55) and playsuit (€42) from Topshop.

Finally I really love The Garden Collection by H&M. It's got a real festival feel which in turn makes it super summery!! H&M in Cork is not a good store but hopefully they'll get a few of these items in!


Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment