Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's Oscar time..wahoo!!

I cannot wait for the Oscars tonight! I stay up to watch them every year! I love watching Live from the Red Carpet on E! first and then I switch over the the funniest woman ever Claudia Winkleman to watch the Oscars live on Sky! I have my popcorn, marshmallows and cake all set for tonight!:)

Here are some of my favourite acceptance speeches. I really hope Sandra Bullock wins tonight, her speech will be brilliant I reckon!

Reese Witherspoon Complete Oscar Speech Excellent Quality - More amazing video clips are a click away

Reese Witherspoon collecting her Best Actress Award for playing June Carter in Walk the Line. She's so cute and happy! awww


Halle Berry winning for Monster's Ball. This makes me cry. Every time.

Cuba Gooding Jr.

Youtube won't let me copy anymore, so if you want to see more speeches, go to the Oscar channel on Youtube!

Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment