Saturday, March 6, 2010

First Outfit Post..finally!

Finally got round to posting a picture of one of my outfits!



I showed my best friends the blog tonight! I was nervous about it and I don't know why because they were so supportive as usual!! (Thanks girlies!) Of course, had to take pictures of their outfits too!!

First up is me! I'm mostly dressed head to toe in Pennys! Bought the skirt last night and I love it! It was only €11! Vest top, scarf and flower are H&M!

Next is Ciara: her shorts are H&M and her top, tights and shoes are Pennys!

Last but not least is Noelle (or Nelly as we call her!) Her skirt is Bershka, cardi is American Eagle and her leopard print top is Warehouse! Noelle is defo the most stylish out of all of us. If any of us buy something out of our comfort zone we call it our "Nel" item!!

Love ye girlies

Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment