Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wishlist of the Week..

Dresses: (L-R) French Connection, Topshop, FC, Oasis.
Shoes: Miu Miu
Necklace & Bangle: Oasis
Bracelet: Links of London.

I'm up the walls at work so it's hard to find the time to blog so my wishlist post is a bit late this week.
I've a bbq for work at the end of July in the afternoon which makes choosing the outfit tricky. It starts at lunchtime and is on until 6. Obviously we'll continue on out after it ends so I need something casual yet dressy and subdued enough for during the day but will work on a night out too. I think these dresses fit the bill nicely. What do ye reckon?

I got the Links of London bracelet as a present yesterday. I had never heard of them previously and I adore it! It's a brown and silver one that I got and it will go with everything. So impressed and delighted with it!

Emma xx

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 17, 2010

    Urgh, I wish French Connection wasn't so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dresses are in the sale. They're still quite expensive but you should wait until they drop their prices more! Then it's a steal!

    ReplyDelete