Friday, June 4, 2010

Three Men and a..

..Bride???

According to Perez Hilton and Tom Selleck, there will be a 3rd film! These were my favourite films when I was younger and I'm beyond excited about this!!
This is the quote from Tom:

"It is true that Disney checked my availability. And I know they checked Ted's and Steve's and then had a script written, I think tentatively called '3 Men and a Bride' which kind of says it all about the story."

I hope it's a good script, and if it is a good script I hope they do it, because it would be really fun to get back with Ted and Steve.

The strongest of the two movies I think is the first one. It had more heart, and that's what I hope this third one would have if we do it."

1 comment:

  1. I loved those movies as a kid! I always wanted to be Mary. A third movie would be great (though Ted Danson just doesn't look the same with grey hair!)

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete