Sunday, June 6, 2010

New Scents..



I'm on the search for a new scent. I use a day perfume -D&G The One, and a night perfume -Stella by Stella McCartney. I'm coming to the end of my bottle of The One and I want a change. When I was in the duty free recently I sprayed some of Marc Jacobs Biscotti Splash on myself and it's divine! It's one of those scents that you spray, forget about and then a few hours later has you wondering what smells so nice and then you realise oh, it's me! It's from his S/S '10 fragrance collection that was inspired by Patisserie macaroons. Trouble is I can't find it anywhere! I've searched Debenhams, BT's, and most chemists in Cork and around where I live. I used to work in a chemists that stocked a lot of fragrances so I even have some pull when it comes to the suppliers and yet I've had no luck! Does anyone have any tips on websites that are reliable when buying perfume, or knows of somewhere besides the duty free in Malaga that stocks it? Would be much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment