Monday, June 21, 2010

New York..





I'm off to New York in August! My dad is going for work and he's taking me with him as a graduation present. None of my friends are able to go and neither can my mum so I'll be spending the days wandering around the city by myself. To be honest, that's the part I'm most excited about. It's a bit daunting but I shop best when I'm alone and I really think that museums and such are better appreciated when you are in your own world taking your time. Greenwich Village and Soho are my favourite areas in NY so I know I'll be spending plenty of time there too.
I've already started to make my wishlists! I'm determined to suss out some vintage stores so if anybody knows of any good ones please let me know!

Emma xx

(photos are my own)

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time! I'm so jealous, I haven't been there yet! xo

    ReplyDelete