Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wishlist of the Week...

I'm still madly in love with the nude tones around at the moment! Here's what is on my wishlist this week!



Vest, Cropped Top,Cardi and Lace flats all from Topshop!

My favourite jeans need to be replaced sob sob!:( I got them years ago in Miss Selfridge when skinny jeans first came out. They have the perfect amount of stretch and are moulded completely to my shape. It's gonna be a sad day when I throw them out. So on the search first for new ones. Think I'll try on a few pairs in River Island at the weekend! I love the fact that they do a short leg as I have the shortest legs! They're 28"!!

And how cute is this top?? It's also from River Island (€40) I was actually going to buy it recently but I was having an anti-valentines day and wasn't in the mood for buying hearts!!:)

Emma xx

P.S. Does anybody else find it really annoying that Topshop have removed their shortcut button to your wishlist? Grrr..

No comments:

Post a Comment