Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Picks from LFW

I've been extremely busy with college this week so it's only now that I'm catching up on LFW. I was too excited about the Burberry Prorsum show and I wasn't let down at all. Christopher Bailey really outdid himself last season and the A/W '10 collection was no different! I loved that he chose mostly to use navy instead of black and that sheepskin was a major element! I loved the aviator style jackets and the collarless fur coat. I just loved it!


Marios Schwab also featured the collarless fur coat. I would love to have a fur coat! Not a faux fur, an actual fur. I know it's politically incorrect to say that but I don't actually see the big deal, we all have leather bags, boots and belts. Anywho, there's a fur coat in my family that belonged to my great-gran aunt. I'll get it eventually but it might be years yet.

t

Really can't wait for Paris Fashion Week.

Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment