Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Casual or Dressy.. Who Am I?

Hello! I'm Emma, I'm 23 and from Cork bah! I've been a blog stalker for a while so finally decided to take the plunge and get on with my own one! I love anything to do with fashion and have becoming way more outgoing with my choice of clothes in recent years! My style has definitely evolved from when I was that 17 year old girl who lived in O'Neill's and snorted anytime my mother presented a dress! Now you can't get my out of them!! I love shopping and could spend hours online with my cyber baskets so there'll be a lot of "wishlists" posts on this blog!! My love for fashion has definitely come from my mum who I think is so glamorous in her understated way! (I still sit on her bed when she's getting ready to go out!! Childhood habit!) My inspirations are Pat Field, Nina Garcia and Grace Coddington. All background women who have an amazing eye for creativity. I am a complete "less is more" girl and swear by Coco Chanel's quote "Before you leave the house, take one thing off".

Anywho, hope you enjoy the read, leave me comments if you wish and remember to smile! :)

Emma xx

(image from photobucket)

No comments:

Post a Comment