Monday, May 31, 2010

Out of Africa..


My wishlist for this week is tribal inspired. When I was in London, H&M had launched their Fashion Against AIDS line which is all African prints. I had no money left by the time I saw it so couldn't pick up any pieces unfortunately. I love the black fringe top!

Similarly, ASOS have an ASOS Africa line which has very loud prints with lots of bright colours. This playsuit is probably the most toned down item. River Island and Topshop also do tropical/tribal prints.

I reckon this trend will flood the festivals so will be aiming to pick up a few things in the next week or so! I'm planning a trip to the big smoke soon so hopefully Dublin will have a better selection than Cork!

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 02, 2010

    The tribal theme is just SO far away from my own style, I can't embrace it! I'm sure you'll look lovely though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I could only pull it off at festivals, it's quite far away from my own style too! But at festivals, anything goes!

    ReplyDelete